As a Sales Executive SD-WAN/SASE, you will be responsible to create, develop and close new business opportunities that contribute to the growth strategy of Cerebo. Our focus accounts are European headquartered multinationals with critical global infrastructure requirements and lean IT teams, to whom we deliver a full stack of services covering the complete SD-WAN/SASE lifecycle: from architecture and design to implementation and transition to in-life management and continuous optimization. We work with visionary and leading technology vendors and offer a end-to-end solutions to customers, which include managed underlay and managed security services.
- You are based in the Benelux. However, your territory covers the broader European market.
- You will primarily work from home. Cerebo has a flexible office in Utrecht for internal or external meetings, or if you just want to be away from home for a day.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets (total contract revenue).
- Draft and implement a sales business plan to achieve targets.
- Actively generate sales leads through structured prospection activities.
- Work with our marketing to generate and develop Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Put in place a structured lead exchange program with our partners and ensure Cerebo becomes and remains their service partner of choice.
- Qualify opportunities and draft and execute a winning sales strategy for each opportunity.
- Lead and manage the opportunity and involved team throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Keep CRM up to date and provide periodic reporting and forecasting against quota.
- Be a passionate SD-WAN/SASE ambassador for Cerebo and our partners!
- Completed ICT/Business Administration Bachelor (HBO) degree or similar work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years b-to-b experience in selling managed ICT services and/or complex solutions.
- Solid commercial background with a reasonable level of technical understanding in enterprise networking and/or security services. Experience with SD-WAN and SASE would be a plus.
- Multi-level selling skills, experienced and comfortable in C-level selling.
- Good interpersonal skills, experienced in selling in an international setting.
- Proven track record of being successful in a new business sales role.
- Capability to lead an opportunity through all stages of the sales process. Ability to have conversations in the first stages of a new sales engagement alone.
- Understand what internal and external resources are required. Ability to lead and motivate an interdisciplinary and intercompany team to support the opportunity.
- Excellent command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Good presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality.
- Willing to travel within Europe for short periods of time.
We’re offering a very exciting opportunity to the sales superstar that is up for the challenge! We are a new entrant on the market of course, but we bring a strong track record and a very compelling proposition to enterprises. The combination of innovative and market leading technology with a telco-independent, platform-based and service oriented approach sets Cerebo truly apart. You will be able to really make a difference and be part of the team that is building and growing the company. Of course, we will offer you a competitive salary and package.
Ferran van den Berg
+31 682 795 072